Salesforce has just made a groundbreaking announcement at Dreamforce 2023. The cutting-edge hyperscale data platform, Salesforce Data Cloud, is now more accessible than ever. Starting from September 19th, 2023, Data Cloud will be available at no extra cost for Enterprise Edition customers and above. This move will revolutionize the world of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) by democratizing access to real-time customer data.
With Data Cloud Provisioning, businesses can now take advantage of in-the-moment data through a Customer Data Platform (CDP). This breakthrough technology brings unprecedented benefits to businesses worldwide, opening up a new era of CRM. Say goodbye to outdated data and embrace the power of real-time insights with Salesforce Data Cloud.
Salesforce Data Cloud Provisioning facts:
Salesforce Data Cloud Provisioning is a new offering that provides customers with access to Data Cloud and all of its features, except Segmentation and Activation. However, credits for Segmentation and Activation are available for purchase as add-on credits through Marketing Cloud account teams.
Enterprise Edition and above customers can get started with Data Cloud Provisioning for free. Customers in the ANZ (Australia and New Zealand), ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), and Japan regions will not be eligible for Data Cloud Provisioning at general availability (GA) on September 19th, 2023. They will be eligible to sign up for Data Cloud Provisioning when Data Cloud is generally available on Hyperforce. Customers with an existing Data Cloud or Customer Data Platform (CDP) tenant will not be able to sign up for Data Cloud Provisioning. Data Cloud Provisioning is not available for Government Cloud, but it is available to non-profit customers.
All Enterprise Edition and above customers receive the same level of access to Data Cloud Provisioning.
– Customers will receive 250,000 Data Services credits for each year left on their core contract. It’s important to note that Salesforce does not restrict access even when these credits reach their capacity. Additionally, customers can expect to receive a monthly usage report via email to keep them informed about their Data Services usage.
– 1 TB of data storage
– 1 Data Cloud admin
– 100 internal Data Cloud identity users
– 1000 Data Cloud Permission Set Licenses (PSL)
– 5 integration users
You cannot use Data Cloud in Sandbox orgs; you can only set it up in an existing production org.
The bottom line
Data Cloud stands as a groundbreaking data platform, granting businesses of all sizes the ability to seamlessly connect and consolidate their customer data from various sources in real-time. This empowers companies with a comprehensive 360-degree perspective of their customers, allowing for personalized interactions and quicker, more informed decision-making.
- Marketing teams utilize Data Cloud to craft tailored marketing campaigns that engage customers at the right moment, conveying the perfect message through the ideal channel.
- Sales teams leverage Data Cloud to deepen their understanding of customer needs and preferences, facilitating increased deal closures and revenue growth.
- Service teams rely on Data Cloud for expedited and more efficient customer service, enabling prompt issue resolution and proactive support.
- Product teams turn to Data Cloud to comprehend how customers engage with their offerings, facilitating the development of new features and products that align with customer requirements.
For existing Salesforce customers, Data Cloud represents the logical next step on the path to achieving customer success. Additionally, for Salesforce specialists, mastering Data Cloud offers an opportunity to expand their skill set, enhancing their value to clients.